Work began on May 19 tearing down the Elkhorn Valley Bank near Menards. Here are several photos taken over recent weeks showing progress that was made. The last photo was taken Thursday, June 11. The property is owned by Menards.
What do you think?
- Norfolk man arrested on county road
- Norfolk man accused of lighting woman’s house on fire
- Norfolk High School activities director resigns
- Rodriguez sentenced to 5 to 8 years in prison for 2019 shooting
- One transported following injury accident
- Man dies in single-vehicle crash in Wayne County
- Norfolkan suspected of protection order violation
- Norman Elsberry, Geri Elsberry
- Land in proposed redevelopment area owned by Ho-Chunk
- Newly renovated Carson gallery features 1939 vehicle on loan from Leno