The snow emergency that went into effect on Tuesday in the City of Norfolk is cancelled effective immediately. City officials said they would like to thank everyone for their cooperation during the snow emergency.
As a reminder, city code states that it is the responsibility of the owner or occupant to remove snow and ice from sidewalks within 24 hours after the cessation of precipitation. The city thanks citizens for their cooperation.
- Disturbance leads to arrest
- Two men arrested on meth charges
- Ringleader of O'Neill illegal labor scheme sentenced to prison, ordered to pay fines
- 'All clear' given in Schuyler
- Family surprised with gifts from the Briggs & Barrett Project and Owlet
- Council hears study on expanding city borders
- Humphrey man continues efforts to thwart comprehensive plan
- Ricketts warns of ‘creep of socialism’ in Nebraska; Democrats fire back
- Century-old building inadequate for Oakdale fire department
- Neligh woman arrested after a disturbance