What do you want to hear all morning on Black Friday's show? Vote at the bottom or side of this page!
Saturday, November 23rd. Ladies Night @ Karma Lounge featuring:
From Pastor Caleb: I’d love to talk a little about “contentment” and “becoming content” and how that might be a key to true thankfulness and gratitude. We often talk about thankfulness and gratitude during this time of year. Then on Black Friday (and beyond) we're made to feel so discontent …
Scroll through for the best of MethDakota...
1. Get Paid To Smoke Weed: https://www.clickorlando.com/features/2019/11/19/joint-venture-get-paid-3000-a-month-to-smoke-and-review-marijuana/
55% of parents say this is their top holiday tradition to do with their kids.
I should probably stay home...
1. Vegans Suing BK Over Vegan Whopper: https://www.fastcompany.com/90432707/a-vegan-is-suing-burger-king-because-its-impossible-whoppers-are-meat-adjacent
Carrie Underwood: Drinking Alone
Granger Smith: That's Why I Love Dirt Roads
What is South Dakota's new anti-meth slogan? One of the following is true:
See you there! For more details:
On Saturday, Nebraska's football coach received a two-year contract extension through December 2026. The basics: 9 years, $45 million - plus bonuses and incentives.
Monday @ 7:15 a.m. find out who's gonna be performing at Wayne County Fair next July!
Monday @ 8:20 a.m. Aaron Truex (Drug Czar, Hyvee East Drug Cartel) and Samantha Wolfe (Dictator, FRHS Foundation) stop by to explain the Ugliest Beard/Mustache Challenge.
I already know how to play "O, When The Saints Go Marching In"...
1. 200 Noise Complaints Over Church's Services: https://www.wftv.com/news/local/neighbors-want-winter-park-church-to-turn-down-volume-after-over-200-noise-complaints/1008360964
The majority (62%) of people would rather receive a heartfelt gift than an expensive one. What are the top two heartfelt gifts?
Nebraska vs. Wisconsin. Congratulations to:
Whether you identify as a dolphin, porpoise, whale, manatee, cheetah, cougar, sea cucumber or manta ray - you are loved and welcome here. Smooch.
Santa's bringing something veeeeeeeery special this year...
1. Cigarette Smoking Hits All-Time Low: https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/14/health/smoking-tobacco-use-cdc-study/index.html
If you _________, there's a 24% chance you'll regret doing it.
Struggling with what to make for Thanksgiving? Concerned about burning the house down? Worried about giving everyone food poisoning? Perfect. Cooking Guru, O.G. Banger and overall Bad Mama Jama, Megan (Bang Biscuit) will be on the show to answer your cooking queries and offer pro tips to mak…
I thought Kacey Musgraves and Willie Nelson's performance was incredibly touching and sweet. Watch the video here:
I'm soooooo ready...
1. Record Number Of Thanksgiving Travelers: https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/aviation/470366-tsa-expects-record-number-of-fliers-over-thanksgiving-holiday
The average person who doesn't stick to their budget, will overspend for the holidays by how much?
Hosted by Carrie Underwood, Reba McEntire and Dolly Parton! Get your votes/predictions in:
Reminds me of this one time, when I was working out at the Y and...
1. Woman Gives Birth On Dance Floor: https://www.buzz.ie/weird/baby-given-free-entry-life-nightclub-mother-gave-birth-dance-floor-342984
The most common ways we break Thanksgiving tradition are (1) going out to eat and (2) ___________.
We treat football like a religion. Our Saturdays are more sacred than our Sundays. We worship at the altar of sports. Athletes and coaches are our gods. We rearrange our schedules to attend a sporting event but rarely attend a religious service outside of a funeral or a wedding.
Chief Flynn seems like a reasonable dude...
1. Music At Work Makes You More Efficient: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/half-workers-listen-music-job-20862216
Eric Church: Monsters
Runaway June: Head Over Heels
27% say this is the worst Thanksgiving dinner topic.
Thank you for your service and sacrifice. You have given so much to so many. We are grateful for you and what you've done. Our country is a better place because of you. God bless all of our veterans!
Pretty sure you're doing it wrong but at least your pants aren't see-thru...
1. Cocaine Use Rising Amongst Elderly: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pensioners-aged-90-over-being-20851982
29% of us secretly hate this Thanksgiving food but still eat it.