Netherlands exchange student, Mano describes his personal experiences on the highly intriguing audio series "Living in America"!
Free drink tickets* for anyone wearing:
We've covered everything this week: Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual!
So....are we still gonna have sex or not?
1. Dating Site Bans Photo Filters: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/under-pressure-new-study-finds-84-of-singles-want-more-authenticity-in-dating-think-photo-filters-should-be-banned-300919228.html
What is the least popular Halloween candy for kids this year?
A French burglar intentionally left traces of DNA all over the crime scene just so he would end up in prison and watch encrypted TV channel Canal+ for free.
Pastor Caleb is back to answer your questions about life, Jesus, football, sex, Oktoberfest, beer, porn, video games, Satan, sexuality, voodoo, Tinder, parenting and Old Testament trivia!
Just. Take. It. Out.
1. Sexy Mr. Rogers Costume: https://nypost.com/2019/09/18/sexy-mr-rogers-costume-drops-just-in-time-for-halloween-2019/
What's the top skill parents fear their kids won't have?
A Houston-area man is wanted by authorities after they said he filed for and completed a divorce from his wife without ever telling her.
Providing mental health support, hope and awareness. How is YOUR mental health?
To service and protect...
1. Top Ways We Overspend: https://nypost.com/2019/09/17/the-budget-breakers-that-cause-the-average-american-to-overspend/
What's the top thing parents love doing once their kids go back to school?
Ohio deputies said they pulled over an Amish buggy complete with alcohol and a stereo system early Sunday morning.
Everybody's got that ONE kid...
1. Common Bucket List Items: https://beyondthedash.com/blog/funeral-planning/funeral-planning-in-the-midwest-united-states/7359
Jason Aldean: We Back
Kelsea Ballerini: homecoming queen?
27% of people say this isn't important to them.
While under arrest in the rear of a police car, a handcuffed Florida couple removed their clothes and began having sex, an encounter that eventually was interrupted when a sheriff’s deputy “opened the door to stop them,” according to an arrest report.
A woman recently shared a story about how she got her husband a DNA kit only to find out they were first cousins. And now she says it's, quote, "poisoning" the marriage. "His parents have been married for 30 years.. . he will not talk about this to me, we are sleeping in separate rooms, and …
Nebraska vs. Northern Illinois. Congratulations to:
Run, Tenders! Run!
You may have to listen for 2-3 weeks before your attitude changes. ***Guests this week on the show:
1. Americans Are Stupid.........About Government: https://www.studyfinds.org/civics-survey-fifth-of-americans-cant-name-single-branch-of-government/
58% of people say this is their top "simple pleasure' in life.
A California man in his 20s was arrested on suspicion of making false threats against the Los Angeles County Fair to avoid going to the fair with his parents, the Pomona Police Department said Saturday.
Welcome to a Freaky Naughty Friday the 13th...
1. We Spend How Much On Dates?!: https://nypost.com/2019/09/12/heres-how-much-money-the-average-american-spends-on-dating/
It's Friday the 13th and there's a full moon tonight. How many years before that happens again?
Maryland police responded for a fight inside a hotel room, then it turned out it was just two women having loud sex, it ended with a security guard getting shot at.
How many things are YOU coming up with?
I LOVE THAT GAME!!!
TNWL is a community-wide day of service where followers of Jesus from every denomination and creed join together to serve side-by-side to demonstrate the love of Christ to our city. Our dream is that as we lay down some of our differences and take up loving projects of all kinds around the c…
1. Toy Hall Of Fame Finalists: https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2019/09/11/Toy-Hall-of-Fame-finalists-include-My-Little-Pony-Matchbox-cars/7441568226176/
How many peanuts does it take to make one 12-ounce jar of peanut butter?
A Florida woman who claimed to be a psychic healer with a direct line to God was sentenced to more than three years in federal prison after she swindled a woman she met at the Galleria into giving her more than $1.6 million to lift a curse.
Nebraska is the 9th happiest state in America. A new study looks at 31 different factors, like hours worked vs. income, commute times, life expectancy, depression rates, how much sleep people get and how nice the weather is. For more:
Hey, Lisa - say hello to "Molly" while you're at it too...
1. Things You Shouldn't Wear To A Restaurant: https://www.swnsdigital.com/2019/09/study-finds-that-this-is-the-most-stressful-part-of-dining-out/
According to new research, people sleep better when they have one of these in their bedroom.
Followers of the Galesburg (Illinois) Police Facebook page have been doing double takes since the booking photo of a wanted Galesburg man was posted last week.
The CDC issued an urgent alert telling Americans to stop vaping immediately. There have been approximately 450 cases of a mysterious lung disease reported in 33 states, with at least five deaths tied to vaping. For more:
Just make sure you keep it in your backpack at school...
1. How Cheap Is Your Mattress?: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cheap-sleep-survey-shows-more-than-a-quarter-of-americans-spent-200-or-less-even-nothing-on-their-mattress-300912737.html
Teddy Robb: Really Shouldn't Drink Around You