MADISON — The Madison County Sheriff's Office has reported water running over county roads in several locations on Wednesday, including Highway 275 east of Tilden.
Locations closed as of about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday were:
* HIGHWAY 275 CLOSED FROM MEADOW GROVE TO NELIGH.
* Madison County Roads have run out of barricades, flags will be used as an indicator of a road closed.
* Highway 81 and Highway 32 Intersection in Madison to Humphrey.
* Burrows Avenue to 823rd Road on Highway 45 North of Newman Grove
* 839th Road between 550th Avenue and 551st Avenue
* 539th Avenue between 831st Road and 832nd Road
* 835th Road between 557th Avenue and 558th Avenue
* Highway 275 East of Tilden
* 845th Road between 546th Avenue and 539th Avenue
* First Street and Kaneb Road
* North Victory and Nucor Road
* 37th Street and West Omaha Avenue
* 37th Street and North Airport Road
* South First Street between 834th Road and 835th Road
* South First Street between 831st Road and 832nd Road
* First Street and Eisenhower
* Numerous Spots of water on the road between Norfolk and Battle Creek on 840th Road
* 553RD Avenue between 845th Road and 846th Road
* 844th Road between 550th Avenue to 549th Avenue
* Half Mile Road between 549th Avenue to 548th Avenue
* 547th Avenue between 846th Road and 845th Road
* 549TH Avenue and 833rd Road with Debris on roadway
Additional Closed Roads
* 840th Road between 544th avenue and 543rd avenue
* 843rd Road between 539th avenue and 546th avenue (Highway 121)
* 839th Road between 543rd Avenue and 540th Avenue
* 543rd Avenue between 839th Road and 840th Road
* 542nd Avenue between 839th Road and 840th Road
* 544th Avenue between 839th Road and 840th Road